• Prepare food to the requisite standard.
• Maintain standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and related areas.
• Ensures that food is stored, prepared and secured hygienically and safely.
• Ensure smooth operation and efficiency of at all times
• Learn to proper way of relevant food item preparation
• Wash, cut, process and prepare food material by following the guideline in kitchen
• Check and ensure the quality of ready-to-serve food item meet the standard of quality
• Maintain personal hygiene standard & kitchen cleanness
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Sound knowledge of working practices in the kitchen.
• Able to handle demanding workload.
• Positive attitude.
• Team player and able to work on shifts; weekends & public holidays.
• Hardworking and keen to learn.
For immediate consideration:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason for leaving
Availability to commence work